Storeroom/Cottage

Previous

This building was built in 1871 and was orginal to the island. It was built as a large storeroom but is often refered to as the Keeper’s Cottage. This building is no longer standing and was lost some time between the 1929 and 1938 for reasons unknown. The foundation can still be visible on the island. 


© Pomham Rocks Lighthouse 2017