Hen House/Barn

Next

This building was built in 1871 and was original to the island. It was built as a hen house and barn for the keepers. It was rebuilt in 1880 and that is the same building shown in the photograph below. The date of when the building was lost is unknown but it was between 1932-1938. 


Friends of Pomham Rocks Lighthouse
P.O. Box 15121 Riverside, RI 02915
Contact Us
© Pomham Rocks Lighthouse 2020